Currently, investors need to ensure the reliability of financial data much more than before. Exact and accurate releases of the financial statements of a company are the top priority for investors. Mega Global Group intends to improve reliability and quality as well as meeting the legal requirements. Our company provides compulsory and special-purpose auditing services under the authority of Capital Markets Board- CMB, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency– BRSA, Energy Market Regulatory Authority – EMRA.
1. We provide the following services within the framework of the Capital Markets Legislation:
• Independent audit for the stocks subjected to the Capital Markets Law, public companies listed in Istanbul Stock Exchange, intermediary firms, investment trusts and other capital markets institutions in accordance with the Communique on the Accounting Standards in Capital Markets” ,
• Independent audit for the stocks subjected to the Capital Markets Law, public companies not listed in Istanbul Stock Exchange and investment funds in accordance with the Communique on the Accounting Standards in Capital Markets”,
• Independent audit for the financial statements of the family-run companies the stocks of which are to be offered to public,
• Special auditing services in case of transfer, merger and demerger of a company,
• Independent audit for the consolidated financial statements.
• Independent audit of the companies engaged in the Energy Market.
2. Independent audit of the financial statements to be sent abroad in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS),
3. Independent audit of the financial statements to be sent abroad in accordance with the US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles,
4. Independent auditing services for special demands of the companies.
What is Independent Audit?
Independent audit means supervising the accuracy and compliance of the annual financial statements and other financial data of the companies with the criteria set for these statements and data (i.e. financial reporting standards determined or accepted by the Board for the public company financial statements) over the books, records and documents using all the necessary independent auditing techniques stated in the generally accepted independent audit standards in order to obtain sufficient and appropriate independent audit evidence to ensure reasonable reliability and reporting them after an assessment.